We Support Local Music: TRAP TRAKZ OLE-E

The definition of Rap Soul/Ghetto Pop… 
 
"I'm alright but I'm nothing to brag about,I'm getting better though," says Emanuel Anderson.  
 
Strange, perhaps, for a 30-year-old who is arguably the most important creative force in southwest georgia/north florida hip-hop music today,(even said by T-Pain of Tallahassee Fla.) recently reaching over 1.4 million album production and record  sales but -Emanuel Anderson AKA Ole E  the perpetual underdog - is still fighting for his position, currently pitched in heated battle with the latest 800-pound gorilla in the corner: Himself. "It's hard when people are depending on you to have an album that's not just good, but inspirational," continues Anderson. "I mean, my music isn't just music - its medicine. I want my songs to touch people, to give them what they need. Every time I make an album, I'm trying to make a cure for cancer, musically. Now thats a hit!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment