$$$ VALENTINE'S DAY RED ALERT $$$




Valentine's Day Public Service Announcement!!!!





I would like to begin by saying this is not an ad,it is truly a public service announcement!!!
MY ADVICE... BUY LOCAL!!!

Almost all of us have heard or seen the commercials on the great “Valentine’s Day specials” that are offered buy some unnamed online flower sites (not florist)….well…let me shed some light on these specials for you.
First I went online to order this “SPEACIAL” and this is what I see;

Item Description:
12 red roses(a misleading picture of a bouquet already in full bloom….FYI roses should not be sold in full bloom …they want last long)
3 stems baby's breath (wow 3 stems….and no filler)
Stands approximately 16" tall (these are SHORT not long stem roses)
Free vase (the vase is truly a deal)


AND NOW THE COMPLETE “SPEACIAL” PRICE

12 Red Roses: $19.99
Glass Ginger: Free!
Standard Express Delivery: $12.99
Guaranteed Feb. 12 Delivery: $4.99
Care & Handling: $2.99
Promotional Vase Shipping: $1.63
Tax: $3.19
________________________________________
TOTAL: $45.78

News flash people this is no “special” and to prove it I goggled local Florist (yes florist) and I called the first ten results and compared prices of short stem and long stem bouquets, with and without delivery charges. I want bore you with the details of all my research but I will highlight the Florist that gets my seal of approval.
A local shop called “A COUNTRY ROSE FLORIST & GIFTS" had the best specials.
OPEN FOR PICK UP AND DELIVERIES THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!!
Item Description: (picture above is of actual bouquet)
A lovely bouquet of 12 red roses (not in full bloom….lol )
Arranged with baby's breath and filler
Stands approximately 18" tall (I measured it myself)
And of course a vase is included


AND NOW THE PRICE

Bouquet of 12 Red Roses$39.95
Glass vase Free!
Delivery: $8.95
TOTAL including Tax $52.57


Why shop online when you can get better quality for your money locally?

A COUNTRY ROSE is a full service shop and can handle any of your floral needs, my visit with them was pleasant from start to finish.Call (850)877-8294 0r 1-800-878-8108 for your “Valentine’s Day specials” or visit online

www.acountryrose.com

THEY WILL BE OPEN FOR PICK UP AND DELIVERIES THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment