ON THE RUNWAY: INTERVIEW WITH CAIRO LOVE


Here is my interview with model Cairo Love out of the 850. She is definitely destined for great things!

How and when did you start modeling?

I was an ugly duckling growing up and was never provided the same opportunities as my siblings who modeled for Elite Model Management. It was not until I graduated from highschool that I garnered enough confidence and began to come into myself physically that I realized modeling was an avenue I could finally enter. I joined Images Modeling troupe Summer 2004 and it all went from there. I was the head model for VIP Marketing and Promotions, then eventually relocated to Atlanta and appeared in a L’oreal commercial, couple videos, and fashion shows and it took off from there.


Click here for the full interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment