S.E.Xcapades - Sex With My Ex, Part I

By: Keith Kennedy

“I know I shouldn’t answer this call,” Jasmine thought to herself. “I know if I do, it will lead to having sex with my ex, Jeff, and I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet.” Just then two figures appeared on either of her golden brown shoulders. “You know you’re not ready for that yet,” Angela spoke. “You haven’t seen him in a month and look how much better you feel about yourself.” But, the secondary thought came to mind from her impulsive side named, Dominique. “Girl, you know you haven’t had any kind of good sex in that same month and dammit, you know your body needs it...”

Click to read the full erotic espcapde



------------------------------------------
S.E.Xcapades stands for Sensually Erotic Xcapades that describes stories that titillate and excite your senses with erotic tales of escapades. These stories are truly for the grown and sexy. So, if you do not qualify please do not read them. However, if your body aches for some strong and kinky keystroking read on. Your feedback and stories are appreciated shoot me a tweet – Twitter.com/keithk926 or email: kkennedy926@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment