S.E.X.Capade - Bookshelf Worthy

By: Keith Kennedy

Trophies and mementos are a great pneumonic devices to instantly place you back to the good times or wonderful memories that the item is a symbol for. Most times it will be something simple such as a ticket stub to remind you of that awesome concert or a picture with a unique background. But, have you ever met someone who represents their favorite sexual conquests with a trophy?

Meet Clarrissa. She may let you get lucky once or twice, but it is only the greats who are bookshelf worthy.

Ding dong! “Ooh, he’s here,” Clarrissa said to her friend, Janelle on the other end of the cell phone she was holding. “He’s a little early. I guess he really is eager to come and get it.” “I just hope he’s not too eager and you call me back in a couple of minutes!” Janelle replies as both friends giggle their goodbyes and go their separate ways. Clarrissa thought to herself, ‘me too, it’s been too long since I’ve added a new item on my bookshelf’...


Click here to read the full S.E.X.Capade

No comments:

Post a Comment